Sunday, November 15, 2009

C28.com Website

I buy Christian shirts from this AMAZING website called C28.COM.

http://www.c28.com

C28 stands for Colossians 2:8, which reads, "Don’t let anyone capture you with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the spiritual powers of this world, rather than from Christ." (NLT)

This website sells bold Christian t-shirts and jewely. I have quite a few shirts from the C28 website, including one that says, "Let Go, Let God."

http://www.c28.com/shopping/PostaPicGallery.asp?ImageID=13858&ProductID=11854

Yup, that's me wearing it!

This shirt has gotten me stopped quite often. People have asked me where I've gotten it, how one let's go and let's God. It has allowed me to share my faith, and it has opened doors where they might not otherwise be opened.

C28 has really good sales all the time, as well as clearance items. They also have "missions" you can do that allow you to earn money to put towards things on their website. The missions include fun things like scavenger hunts on their website!

CHECK THEM OUT!!

2 comments: